I’m ready to apply! What’s next?
1) Make sure your passport is valid.
2) Get a local police check done. If you already have one, make sure it’s within 6 months of validity. Even if you are living in another country, the actual police check must be done in the country of where your passport is.
3) Get your Diploma Authenticated at the China Embassy(This vary by city, but most major cities are asking for this)
4) For your previous teaching experience, get reference letters for the duration worked and signed on a letter head paper.
5) You will also need to get a physical done at the hospital.
What’s the application process like?
1) We will check your application for eligiblity.
2) One of our recruiters will get in contact with you within 48 hours, and schedule a Skype call to discuss ESL job in China.
3) After, we will recommend you a few jobs you may find suitable for you.
4) We will get you some interviews with some schools you are interested.
5) After you get some offers, you accept the job of your liking, and then you will mail your documents to your prospective employer.
6) Your employer will apply for your working visa. The visa invitation letter usually takes between 15-30 working days.
7) After receiving your visa invitation letter, you will apply to the Chinese consulate in your country and apply for the visa. This final step takes between 5-7 business days.
8) Book a flight and fly to China!
Your school will email you specific airport arrival instructions. They will usually arrange a pick up service or a school representative will greet you at the airport.
Afterwards, you will be taken to a hotel, where you will get 7-14 days stay period in hotel while they assist you with final steps for the residence permit and also find you your housing.
We will also send you a Welcome Package to China with a few essential things you will need to smoothly start your life in China.
We will also invite you to join our network of teachers and get you invited into a few social groups in your city! Our company will be in contact with you during the your stay in China until you return home.